CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION SUMMARY: Interfaces with homebuyer and trade-partners’ to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist for construction to delivery of home to customer; provide quality control of finished product.
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc.
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and contractors in the completion of walk-through repairs within five (5) days.
- Schedule and supervise trade-partner repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Evaluate trade-partner and product performance. Provide on going information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed.
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) years residential customer care or construction field
- High School Diploma or GED minimum, some college preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations.
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Valid, unrestricted Motor Vehicle License
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Customer Care Representative to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 50 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. This is a position which requires the Customer Care Representative frequent walking, standing and climbing of stairs in/around homes, models and properties. Primary Location:California-CORONAJob:Customer Service/SupportOrganization:[LAM] InlandSchedule:Full-timeEmployee Status:RegularJob Posting:Apr 19, 2016, 6:39:41 PM