CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION SUMMARY: Interfaces with homebuyer and subcontractors to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist for construction to delivery of home to customer; provide quality control of finished product.
- Conduct homeowner celebration, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc.
- Coordinate with the construction department staff and trade partners in the completion of walk-through repairs within five (5) days.
- Schedule and supervise trade partner repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Evaluate trade partners and product performance. Provide on going information to Customer Care Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Work with Customer Care Manager on special projects as needed.
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years residential customer care or construction field
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations.
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Valid, unrestricted Motor Vehicle License
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires the ability to work eight hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction trailer, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read Plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Primary Location:California-CORONAJob:Customer Service/SupportOrganization:[LAM] InlandSchedule:Full-timeEmployee Status:RegularJob Posting:May 19, 2016, 4:42:26 PM