Join Concorde Career Colleges, a nationally recognized for-profit education company, as we prepare committed students for a successful career in a nursing profession. Our faculty gives students more than just knowledge and technical skills; they instill integrity, discipline, team work, and the drive that define today’s professionals.
This is an "entry level, will train" position. Candidates must be available to work the following hours: Monday - Thursday 11a - 8p; Saturday 9a-1p.
- High school diploma or GED
• Administer and monitor students during examinations.
• Assist with filing and receptionist backup. Requirements:
• Experience in general office duties required.
• Prior experience as a test proctor preferred.