Our Specialty Veterinary Clinic with a growing referral practice is looking for a Critical Care Veterinarian to join our team!Top Reasons to Work with UsOur practice has served the local community for more than 10 years. We focus on providing compassionate care for our patients and their owners. We have a beautiful facility with the latest diagnostic tools. We have built a solid reputation with our clients and the surrounding community.What You Will Be Doing- Provide critical care for our patients - primarily canine & feline
- Recommend surgery or other solutions to resolve the pet’s critical issues
- Follow up with Rehab to assist in full-recovery
- Communicate with the animal’s owner(s) reassuring them that their pet is receiving the best care possibleWhat You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Veterinarian (DVM) with specialty degree
- Small Animal (Canine, Feline primarily) care
- Providing the best care possible
To join our team, you:
- are compassionate about your profession taking great pride in providing the most appropriate care
- work well as a team member utilizing other’s ideas and opinions
- take responsibility for your work and let others do their roles with respect allowing them to make appropriate decisions
- provide open communication with staff and clients at all timesWhat’s In It for YouExcellent compensation / production incentives
Benefits packageIf you are a board certified Veterinarian looking for a great career opportunity - contact us today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Veterinarian Critical Care Ultrasound Board Certified Feline