Requisition #: M10828
Working Title: Project Manager
Business Entity: MDN - Medical Delivery Network
Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0875250 - MNS QUALITY MGT
City: Beverly Hills
Job Category: Allied Health/Clinical
Job Specialty: Other Allied Health
Position Type: Regular-F/T
Shift Length: 8hr
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Days: Monday - Friday
Shift Type: Day
Job Posting: Primary responsibilities include serving as a Project Manager for various quality and performance improvement (PI) programs and strategic initiatives designed to improve the quality of service, care and efficiency delivered in clinical practices. Primary responsibilities will include serving as a liaison and coordinator between Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation (CSMCF) Quality and PI Department and its physicians and their office staff for quality and PI programs and projects. Responsibilities will include managing and supporting various value-based care projects, research and analysis, preparing deliverables, meeting coordination, and administrative tasks as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Proactively manage projects by using critical project management thinking skills- including but not limited to establishing scope of work and project plan, managing timelines for project tasks, including mitigation of risks as necessary, reporting, ensuring goals are tracked and met, and effectively coordinating activities with project team.
• Complete projects independently or with appropriate staff as identified by the Director, Q/PI or Manager, PI.
• Generate clinical reports and dashboards for management decision-making.
• Research complex business questions and data issues to support various quality improvement and population health programs and present findings or analyses clearly and concisely to appropriate parties.
• Assist with the identification, retrieval, manipulation, and analysis of data necessary to make decisions to support strategic initiatives and ongoing program management activities.
• Supports Managers and Directors in Q/PI department on quality assurance and management activities including pay-for-performance (P4P) audits, user acceptance testing (UAT), and data abstraction.
• Assist management and executive staff with other special projects and functions as necessary.
• Coordinate meetings between CSMCF management team and physicians and staff.
• Take meeting notes and prepare materials for meetings.
• Perform normative administrative duties efficiently such as printing, faxing, scanning, and compiling documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required, or Master’s degree preferred, in a healthcare, computer science, business, or other technical discipline, and/or 4 years related experience.
• Project management certification preferred.
• Experience in healthcare reporting preferred.
• Relevant experience and demonstrated success in managing complex projects in a matrix organization and program implementation.
• Extensive knowledge of PC applications, particularly relational databases and spreadsheets is necessary.
• Reads, writes, interprets, and explains technical or complex information. Communicates effectively in all mediums, including verbal, non-verbal, and especially written. Communicates, writes, advises, and counsels on extremely complex matters.
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Thorough follow-through skills
• Anticipates needs of team and projects
• Positive attitude and team player spirit
• Professional and approachable demeanor
Hardware: PC and Windows
Applications: EPIC or Any EHR
Software: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
ORGANIZATIONAL EXPECTATIONS: Demonstrates behavior that supports the Cedars-Sinai Health System mission. Attends required orientation and training seminars. Meets production standards within established time requirements. Work product and performance meets quality standards. Demonstrates respect and positive interpersonal skills with patients, physicians, clients, the public, managers, and co-workers—a team player. Maintains confidentiality of patient care and business matters. Observes time, attendance, and dress code standards. Protects the safety of others and of the physical plant and equipment, following institution policies, fire, and safety and infection control regulations.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)