Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerWe have an immediate opportunity for a Full-time Administrative (call center)Representative located at ourColton
Location 1205 W Valley Blvd, Colton CA 92324.Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, swing, eveningsand holidays. Hours of operation 5 am until 10 pm
.The Administrative (call Center) Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. We are looking for the right candidate that will possess the following:
- Excellent phone handling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and multi-task.
- Strong ability to resolve ‘tough to handle’ issues through excellent customer service, corporate account relations and branch relationship skills.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Represent Enterprise in a professional manner.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches and vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative functions
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience;previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be able to work Full timehours
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening and weekend hours
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work both weekend days (Saturday & Sunday)