Are you a Senior / Lead Embedded Engineer with C, Linux, Arm & Mips experience? If so, read on....
We are looking to take a bite out of the 30B IOT Security market. We’ve been named a top 20 startup by Techcrunch Disrupt. We’ve also been featured by BBC, SXSW & PCMag!What You Will Be Doingenhancing the overall reliability of our product;
- working on new features (from abstract discussions to coding);
- assisting our QA and cloud teams with your security expertise.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Information
Security field. Contributions to opensource projects are a plus. If you
are reading this text through less(1), then you should seriously
consider applying for this job.What You Need for this Position~ Embedded
- Shell Scripts
- Familiar with the steps involved in building the code you write, i.e you will know what a cross-compilation toolchain is, how it is structured, and the difference between a compiler and a linker.
- Familiar with how your code is executed in real life, i.e you will know what ELF is, the difference between a shared and static binary, and how a program is structured and mapped in memory.
- Know what ARP, Ethernet, IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, HTTP and HTTPS are, and how these acronyms relate to each other. You will also be able to read an RFC and understand a new protocol. You also must have a strong opinion about IPv6, one way or the other.
- Familiar with secure coding practices in C and shell scripts. You will be familiar with exploitation & mitigation techniques. Although a seasoned C developer, you will be expected to explain the
difficulty (impossibility?) to write secure code in C.
- You will have a solid understanding of cryptographic principles and solutions. You will know what Diffie-Hellman is, and the difference between RSA and AES (really). You will also have worked with and deployed solutions using crypto in real life.What’s In It for You- Flexible hours
- Equity incentive
- Ability to work on a tremendously important and challenging projectSo if you are a Senior / Lead Embedded Engineer with C, Linux, Arm & Mips experience...apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Embedded Linux C