If you are a licensed Veterinarian in California with small animal experience, this AAHA Certified Veterinary Practice has a place for You.
To join our team, you:
- are compassionate
- take great pride in providing the most appropriate care
- make decisions that respect the pet, the owner and the hospital
- work well with others
- communicate easily with othersTop Reasons to Work with Us- AAHA
- Paperless office
- Regular Office hours
- Focus on fear-free care
- Great team of caring professionalsWhat You Will Be Doing- Provide care for our Canine and Feline patients
- Utilize the latest technologies to provide treatment
- Communicate with the animal’s owners reassuring them that their pet is receiving the best care possibleWhat You Need for this Position- Veterinarian (DVM) - California
- 2+ years of small Animal (Canine, Feline) care experience
- Basic surgical skillsWhat’s In It for You*Excellent compensation
*Top Southern California location
*Excellent work / life balanceIf you are a Veterinarian looking for a great opportunity - please forward your resume today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Veterinarian Feline Surgery Avimark Pain Management Licensed Veterinarian in California Cat owner Dog owner