Job Description Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Assists sales representatives in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible product and/or service for client prospects.
BKFS has multiple openings for Sales Solutions Consultants specializing in MSP Default and Cash Investor Reporting. Experience in one (1) of the following areas is required:
Cash and Investor Reporting Consultant
Provides support to the Sales team for Loan Administration functions with a concentration in payment processing and investor reporting. Possess a high level understanding of the loan life cycle and the associated Black Knight product offerings. Ability to deliver high impact/value based product overviews/presentations to both new and existing customers. Completes various on-site high level review engagements centered on servicing operational practices and activities that may result in the creation of a Savings/Benefit Analysis ROI. Other duties may include assisting in completing RFI/RFP, mentoring for new associates, liaison between Sales, Product Strategy, Implementation Services, Third Party Business Partners, etc.
Default Administration Consultant
Provides support to the Sales team for MSP and LoanSphere Default Administration functions including: Bankruptcies, Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Claims and REO. Familiarity with and understanding of the interfaces and integration processes between the LoanSphere suite of products and MSP applications is desired. Ability to deliver high impact/value based product overviews/presentations to both new and existing customers. Completes various on-site high level review engagements centered on servicing operational practices and activities that may result in the creation of a Savings/Benefit Analysis ROI. Other duties may include assisting in completing RFI/RFP, mentoring for new associates, liaison between Sales, Product Strategy, Implementation Services, Third Party Business Partners, etc.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identify and prioritize functionality gaps with the sales executive and the client/prospect, initiate request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds, and gather all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information.
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with client/prospect.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to BKFS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possesses knowledge of BKFS applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
- Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in (e.g., banking, utilities, etc.)
- Requires a strong working familiarity with BKFS and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
- Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support BKFS products
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, and project management skills
- Works well in an independent as well as team environment
- Familiar with competitors and their products
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management
- Travel is required approximately up to 50% of the time
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mortgage servicing and default related functions
- Cash and Investor
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Career professional role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services and possesses expert knowledge in all BKFS products specific to one business line. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of all products within a specific business unit and their relationship to other business unit solutions to assist sales team in addressing unique client/prospect requirements. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires a minimum of eight (8) years of business experience with specific solutions, products, and marketplace.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer