If you are a CTO with experience building and scaling engineering/product teams for a mobile app Start-up, please read on!
Based in Los Angeles, CA we are a new-to-the scene start-up which provides mobile and web based solutions in the logistics and supply chain management industry. Our products and services ensure that product and supply shippers are connected with the fastest and most reliable drivers. We leverage data mining and big data intelligence for the best possible shipment connections and outcomes.Top Reasons to Work with Us1.) Be at the ground floor of a fast-scaling tech start-up with robust web/mobile application solutions
2.) We are prepared to make a competitive offer complete with benefits, stock, PTO and other perks
3.) We are conveniently located near the South Bay, away from the downtown Los Angeles chaosWhat You Will Be Doing- Scale our mobile and web engineering team through recruitment, training and development
- Design and develop mapping technology solutions for mobile
- Manage off-shore development team in China
- Define the product vision, initiate enhancements and pass on guidance to other managers
- Contribute to the hands on application development, data analytics, IT security and risk compliance
- Lead strategic planning and allocate IT budget accordingly
- Lead code reviews and dive into the hands-on code when necessary
- Oversee testing and quality assurance
- Manage risk compliance for payments processing and consumer privacy
- Oversee IT infrastructure and performance/monitoring tools
- Establish an effective customer service and technical support team
- Attend to other mission critical technical problems as requiredWhat You Need for this PositionThe Basics:
- Ability to scale engineering teams within budget for a Start-up company
- Experience leading a mobile development team (iOS, Android)
- Experience with mapping technology for tracking shipments
- 5+ years’ engineering leadership experience for a consumer based web/mobile application product
- Prior experience managing off-shore engineering teams
- Recent hands-on coding experience (and ability to take on coding responsibility if necessary)
- Experience managing information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- Knowledge of Payments Industry compliance requirements
- Experience in a technology company focused in logistics, shipments and/or supply chain management
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)So, if you are a CTO with relevant experience, please apply today!
Note: Local candidates will be our first priority, but we may consider offering a relocation package for an exceptional candidate.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Web Application Development StartUp Experience Managing Off-Shore Teams Information Security & Risk Management Payments Industry Compliance
Location/Region: Downey, CA (US)