Licensed Practical Nurse - School
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem
Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses to work in school settings in Southern California for the 2016-2017 school year.
Locations: Torrance, Long Beach, San Pedro, Inglewood, Gardena and Downey, CA
Shifts Available: Days, school hours (7am-4pm)
Requirements: Experience with tracheostomy tubes, suctioning, and gastrostomy tubes is required. Experience with catheterization is highly preferred but not required.
Submit your resume to Katherine (contact information below) and use this link: https://rss1.maxhealth.com/maxim/candidate.cfm to apply online today!
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
• Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Recruiter’s Name: Katherine Rocha
Recruiter’s Title: Recruiter
Recruiter’s Email: email@example.com
Compensation and Benefits
$0.00 - $0.00 / hour