Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerEnterprise Commercial Truck
has an opening for a MaintenanceTechnician
at our Truck Service Center in Santa Fe Springs
! TheMaintenance Technician performs car andtruck service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, andbuy back/turn service according tocompany policy and procedures.This positionrequires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It’s a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. The Enterprise teams are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.The successful candidatewill be required to work a flexible schedule; which couldinclude weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.**Full-Time: requires availablitity between the hours of 6am-6pm Monday-Friday (and some weekends)
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least21 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read,write, and speakEnglish
- High School Diploma or GED
- One current/valid ASE certification preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Requires ownership ofstandard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch (medium duty labor)
- Must have avalid driver’s licensewith no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, andno drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).