Aerotek Scientific is currently recruiting for a few Environmental Monitoring Technicians with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) experience. Candidates must be flexible to working rotating, on-call schedules Sunday - Saturday on any shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email resumes directly to Amy Nguyen.
- Training: Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM and once fully trained and qualified, will be transitioned to a rotating schedule on any shift.
- Pay Rate: $20-23/hour BOE (no shift differential)
- Long Term Contract with potential to be hired permanent based on performanceShift: Candidates must be flexible to working on-call on all shifts, including nights and weekends as well as over-time as needed.**This position will not be directly working in a laboratory but will be obtaining samples in various areas within the manufacturing facility.Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Performs environmental and/or utility monitoring and sampling as a primary function.
- Performs on-site testing of utility and environmental where applicable.
- Participates in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities Reviews and issues Environmental Notifications based on raw data, and validated electronic data acquisition systems.
- Works on problems moderately complex in nature where analysis of situations or data requires review and evaluation of various factors, moderate judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Exercises judgment within defined company practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Performs a wide variety of routine sampling of pharmaceutical manufacturing areas including critical utilities while noting any discrepancies.
- Writes and updates environmental monitoring procedures and forms as necessary.
- Participates in the execution of validation and process improvement activities.
- Responsible to schedule and maintain communication with manufacturing, maintenance, engineering and validations in order to complete all required environmental and critical utility monitoring per internal procedural requirements with minimal impact to interdepartmental schedules.
- Ensure all activities are followed per procedure and documented accordingly.
- Perform environmental sampling as required for a pharmaceutical aseptic manufacturing environment.
- Able to work in an Aseptic Environment
About Aerotek: Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
- Entry level knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Entry level knowledge of Aseptic operations.
- Entry level knowledge of general Microbiology techniques such as gram staining, aseptic technique, and plate streaking technique.
- Basic knowledge of USP and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- 1+ year of relevant experience and a High School diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related science.
- Must have proficiency in general Microbiology techniques such as gram staining, aseptic technique, and plate streaking technique.
- Good laboratory and computer skills are required. Knowledge of cGMP, USP and other regulatory requirements
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.