Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion.The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performsother duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week with some overtime available. Position also has benefits including health care, dental, prescription and vision, as well as paid time off. The pay is $13.00 per hour. Branch locations available include cities in the South Orange County area.This position is located in South Orange County cities
Responsibilities: TheService Agentis responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, which may vary based on location
- Equipment used daily includes a large variety of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses, based on location), safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, printer, copier and safe equipment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have an unrestricted valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- Must have 6 mos.of work experience
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible schedule during our business hours.