Job ID 126929 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Los Angeles
Category Vehicle Cleaning and Services Division RAC More information about this job: General Responsibilities: Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Bus Washer.If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Bus Washer!Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US Commercial driver’s license with passenger & air brake endorsements. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.As a Hertz Bus Washer...
- You’ll be responsible for buspreparation to ensure busis ready for customer pick-up routes.
- Drive and park buseson-lot as needed.
- Check for busdamage and ensure features of the busare operational.
- Ensure interior of busis clean.
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of bus. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Passenger & air brake endorsements
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets