Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers€”hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers€”to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for responding and completing a detailed analysis of complicated client inquiries regarding account level questions, process or procedure inquiries. On inquiries that are considered escalation, partner with all influencing parties to remediate and be accountable for closing the loop by analyzing for root cause or drivers. This may be initiated and accomplished through written and oral communication with the client or its customer (payer, patient, attorney, and so on) with the use of email or by phone. They will be required to understand the Conifer organization and Client needs as a foundation for delvering resolutions and service.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Others may be assigned.
- Responsible for responding to complicated inquiries, working with all levels of management in other cross functional departments to ensure inquiries are research/resolved. Intrepet breakdowns and trend for actionable insights. This may require communications by phone or written and includes utilization of client system, payer websites, and standard Conifer PFS operating systems. (Written 75%, Oral 20%)
- Analyze all escalations by providing a detailed analysis of drivers and root causes. The would require investigating and reporting in a mechanism where data can be analyzed on a monthly basis.
- Analyze trending reports weekly for management by providing data related to issues/root causes and probable solutions with supporting elements.
Qualifications:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Independent, logical thinker with proven ability to perform detailed analysis and make recommendations
- Ability to mediate with internal partners for resolution of complex issues
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in assessing risk of failures and escalate issues to management
- Ability to be resourceful but know when to engage others for support, escalate for help or ask clarifying questions.
- Above average communication skills - Strong interpersonal, verbal and writeen communication skills, excellent listening skills, and organizational skills
- Above average troubleshooting skills, with ability to research and articulate complex process breakdown issues with trends
- Ability to handle high productivity standards, at exceptional quality. Requires ability to work at a rapid pace while maintaining accuracy
- Proficient understanding of Hosptial Revenue Cycle Services
- Proficient data entry and typing skills
- Must be a team player €“ Always willing to help in whatever way possible and go the extra mile to get the job done
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Bachelor€™s Degree, preferably in Business or Health Care, or equivalent experience preferred
- Extensive or minimum 3 year experience as a client relations specialist/representative or similar position preferrebly in the healthcare industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for extended periods of time
- Ability to work extended hours when required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Call Center environment with headset and multiple work stations within close proximity
Job: BillingPrimary Location: Anaheim, CaliforniaHospital Location: 238-Conifer - Anaheim - CAJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: 8 Hour Day Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.