JOB OVERVIEW "It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Maintenance team member is responsible for performing general maintenance and housekeeping duties in the community and around the community grounds as assigned. RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS Sunrise of Westlake Village Hiring Event: Saturday, January 14th, 2017Feel The Warmth Of A Sunrise Career.
Caring for others is a rewarding experience, enriching both the giver and the receiver. Across Sunrise Senior Living’s 250 communities, warm-hearted people have found the career of a lifetime brightening the lives of seniors. Spread warmth wherever you go with Sunrise. At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise.Only apply if you would like to register to attend the Hiring Event hosted by our Sunrise of Westlake Village in the Ventura County, CA area on Saturday, January 14th from 12pm – 3pm.
Our leadership team from our Westlake Village, CA community will be in attendance at this event interviewing candidates.Your Role:
At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise. During this event you will have the opportunity to meet with Hiring Managers for the following position:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Speak with our hiring managers at our upcoming hiring event –Saturday, January 14th.
Learn about opportunities at Sunrise. You’ll discover that we value a high quality of life, not only for seniors, but also for the team members who care for them.Event Name:Sunrise of Westlake Village Hiring Event
Date:Saturday, January 14th, 2017
Time:12pm - 3pm
Hosted by:Sunrise of Westlake Village
Address:3101 Townsgate Road, Westlake Village, CA, 91361
To RSVP, please submit your resume now!Working at Sunrise, you will be a part of the mutually rewarding experience of care. Spreading joy to seniors enriches us all. Our competitive compensation and benefits package will empower you to live the life you want.Brighten Your Life With A Sunrise Career. Apply NowWe Believe In You. Do You Have What It Takes?Responsibilities:
- Assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team members
- Ensuring that maintenance schedules are followed
- Report all incidents to managementQualifications:
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred
- Technical school education preferred
- Maintains current license/certificate and/or specialized skills in at least one (or more) of the following building trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, fire protection or mechanical
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must enjoy working with seniorsSunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISE Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.At Sunrise, you will…Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.