Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!JOB SUMMARY
The Client Services Representative will act as a primary liaison between Conifer Patient Communications and assigned hospital accounts (clients), both Tenet-owned and Conifer accounts. This role, when performed satisfactorily, will achieve retention and measurable growth. Will proactively seek new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts. Will provide value added services through a consultative approach and assures facile and effective communication between all stakeholders in a given project or initiative. Promote, by example, a customer-centric, professional management culture. Forge enduring, positive relationships with stakeholders and demonstrate the skills needed to see initiatives through to a successful, timely and effective end.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Others may be assigned.
- Lead day-to-day management, optimization, and growth of hospital programs and campaigns. Assist in strategy development for same as required.
- Identify business development opportunities within each hospital account and conduct structured introductions of new services to clients.
- Lead and coordinate all activities relating to assigned hospitals’ Contact Center-supported programs. Develop, clarify and manage the scope of each project, define deliverables and achieve targeted outcome. Includes implementation of program in Sharp Focus system, training, production of program-related letters and documents, coordination of fulfillment activities with appropriate resources.
- Support management in the development and deployment of Conifer marketing campaigns.
- Provide ancillary support for sales (prospective new clients) activities as required by management.
- Monitor activity within each program so as to assess enrollment and assure quality and accuracy. Implement modifications to programs as required.
- Research, resolve and respond to queries and concerns in a timely fashion. Includes internal (Tickles) and external queries.
- Proactive solicitation of schedules sufficient to implement and manage complex, ongoing programs.
- Receive and prepare Data Entry relating to hospital programs for processing by appropriate resources. Coordinate annual Physician Update mailing with appropriate resources. Coordinate ongoing changes with appropriate resources.
- Maintain the integrity of the Monthly (Revenue and Call Activity) Reports. Includes notifying appropriate resources of modifications to service lines tracked for revenue. Approve and disseminate Monthly Reports. Ability to interpret and explain Monthly Report.
- Communicate new program information to Team Leaders so as to educate Representatives and maintain staffing levels. Participate in “In-Servicing” as required.
- Thorough understanding and ability to explain ALL Contact Center Services, Offerings, Fee Schedule, basic Contract and Business Associate Agreement (HIPAA) terms as required.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to all audiences.
- Prepare Monthly Account Status Report for management on a monthly basis.
- Prepare project timelines and related project status reports to Manager and key stakeholders to provide project updates.
- Develop risk and mitigation strategies with Manager.
- Provide interim account coverage during absence of staff due to vacation, extended illness, vacancy, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc revenue and call activity reports as required.
- Maintain individual account and contacts lists.
- Other duties as defined.
- The incumbent will have no supervisory responsibility.
Qualifications:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite. Intermediate-to-Advanced Excel and WORD skills required. PowerPoint essential. Exposure to FrontPage helpful. Experience in the creation and maintenance of databases preferred.
- Clear, effective, and accurate verbal and written communication skills required.
- Organizational and prioritization skills sufficient to effectively manage multiple, concurrent initiatives in a deadline-driven environment required.
- Self-discipline sufficient to work with minimal supervision required.
- Ability to embrace and comply with Conifer Patient Communications policies and Corporate Ethics guidelines required.
- Handling of all PHI (Protected Health Information) and Patient Identifiable Data with discretion and confidentiality required.
- The incumbent will have no fiscal responsibility.
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- The above requirements may be met by the completion of a BA/BS degree. An Associate’s degree and three years in a relevant role may substitute for a degree. Graduation from High School and five years relevant experience may substitute for two years of college.
- Experience in a Marketing or Healthcare-related venue highly desirable.
Job: BillingPrimary Location: Anaheim, CaliforniaHospital Location: 238-Conifer - Anaheim - CAJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: 8 Hour Day Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.