A vivarium in Sorrento Valley is now hiring Animal Technicians/Veterinary Technicians! This is an entry-level position for those interested in working with animals in a research setting.Responsibilities:
- Cage washing and changing cages.
- Handling rats/mice while dosing
- Fully support execution of preclinical studies
- Help in the preparation of study protocols and reports
- Interface with different teams including in vivo scientists, QC/QA, Account Managers/Sales
- Maintain accurate records in various internal databases
- Support internal research projects to optimize service offerings
- Perform other duties as directed by Management.
About Aerotek: Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
- Background in lab animal (in vivo) research is preferred Working knowledge of in vivo techniques and imaging modalities will be a plus.
- Veterinary Technician License is a plus
- Position requires good communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment are keys for success
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.