Searching for a Program Manager, Professional Services!
Type: Direct Placement Opportunity
Location: La Jolla, CA
Compensation: Salary & Benefits (Plus a great, collaborative company culture!!!)OVERVIEW:
Reporting to the Director, Professional Services - the Program Manager is responsible for owning customer implementation projects from initial kick-off to launch and post production support.
Program Managers are required to have a high level of collaboration and communication skills with internal and external project stakeholders. Program Managers are expected to develop a deep understanding of the business needs of their assigned clients and the solutions they utilize.
Program Managers utilize a variety of both tactical and strategic skills in the areas of project management, account management, business analysis, release management and support/training in order to deliver projects successfully and maintain satisfied customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or MIS is preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Professional Services Manager, Implementation Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Analyst working with enterprise software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Ability to devise creative business solutions for complex problems and document them clearly
- Experience in an Agile SCRUM or Kanban environment preferred
- PMP certification a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel for client visits, tradeshows and conferences as needed
Thank you for your interest. Due to the urgent need, we will be considering local candidates first. This opportunities is NOT open for Corp to Corp. Please don’t contact me to ask. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.