Virtual reality & Gaming technology may just be the hottest and fastest growing vertical in tech right now. The amazing thing is we’re just starting to scratch the surface of what can be done.
Come be a part of the technology revolution! We’re a fast growing, well-funded VC-backed startup composed of industry veterans (from the likes of Beats, Apple, Harmon & other top companies) located near Downtown LA. Our technology touches on all the senses & creates a unique experience for interactive gaming, virtual reality & other applications. We’ve started to assemble the best-of-the-best engineering team & now’s your chance to come be a part of our team near the ground floor. These opportunities simply don’t come around every day - don’t delay, send your resume today!What’s In It for You- Be a part of a truly innovative, well-funded startup working on the coolest VR, Gaming & audio technology around
- Earn great pay, legitimate pre-IPO stock, industry best health benefits, other perks, PTO, etc.
- Work with a very bright team of engineers with high-impact and real room for growth
- Join the company that you will want to grow with for years to come & come help us go public!What You Need for this PositionBSME (MSME preferred) & 3+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Mechanical engineering experience in a production environment for consumer (or related) products. We are looking for the best low-level firmware engineers
- SolidWorks, ProE or other modern 3D CAD experience
- Strong background with Plastics, Injection Molding, over molding, fastening methods, etc.
- Knowledge of picking the proper materials depdinging on use, etc.
- Repair of solids from other programs like IGS files, STEP, etc.
- Creativity to solve complex problems
- DFM / Design for Assembly experience
- Background working directly with overseas (In Asia) suppliers & manufacturers
- Ideally you’ll have some background working with soft goods, leather, urethanes, elastomers, etc.
- IML/IMD experience is a plus
- Must be a good Team Player and work well with other top notch Engineers in a growing startup environmentWhat You Will Be Doing- Design, ownership & development of all mechanical components, etc. for top-of the line embedded consumer facing wireless wearable devices
- Thinking creatively to solve tough problems, finding solutions
- Working in a fast-paced startup building incredible futuristic consumer products!So, if you are a Senior Engineer with strong low-level firmware development experience for consumer or related products, please apply today!
Preferred Skills Consumer Electonics SolidWorks ProE Injection Molding Over Molding Fastening Techniques STeP IGS Files IMD / IML 3D Printing