Are you a money motivated individual looking for a unique opportunity?
CyberCoders is considered one of the leaders in the recruiting industry and are making incredible moves forward with proprietary technologies by our side. We provide first class experiences for companies all across the nation in placing quality candidates in their organizations. With all our noted success, we decided to launch a brand new training program in 2015 to set bright professionals up for success.
This 8 week training program is specifically designed to create an interactive, hands-on environment teaching the basics of how to do business development, negotiate with C-Level Executives, understand tech terminologies, recruit working professionals, and more. Our trainers have impressive backgrounds and have turned several of our Associate Recruiters into success stories upon graduation. ***Please Note: This program takes place in our Irvine Headquarters full time for the first four weeks and then integrates into our Playa Vista Location. The promoted role upon graduation will be held at The Campus in Playa Vista.What You Will Be DoingYou will be a part of an 8 week training class where we will train you on how to essentially run your own book of business from start to finish. We will show you how to successfully generate clientele, use our proprietary software, recruit intelligent tech based professionals, negotiate with C-Level Executives, and manage a full sales cycle. You will learn AND execute your knowledge through hands on experience. Upon completion of the 8 weeks program, you would be promoted into the Executive Recruiter role and hit the ground running.What You Need for this Position- Bachelors’ Degree from an Accredited University/College
- Highly Money Motivated and Goal Oriented
- Interest in the Recruiting Industry
- Ability to Thrive in Challenging Environments
- Savvy Communication skills (phone and email)What’s In It for YouWe truly practice what we preach.
- One of a Kind, In Depth Training
- Lucrative Compensation Structure (Average First Year OTEs is $120K)
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan (Medical, Dental Vision)
- 401K and Stock Options
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Game Room
- T-Shirt and Jeans atmosphere
- Work Hard Play Hard Company CultureSo if this sounds like you... Be sure to apply TODAY!!!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Bachelors Degree Sales Recruiting Networking
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)