Back-up Receiver - Hiring Event!
Sprouts Farmers Market has hired Snagajob to schedule
interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After
applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter
to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Rancho Cucamonga!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in late March!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables,
barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat
and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam
around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic
beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements,
and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
As a Backup Receiver, you will be trained and
prepared to take on the responsibilities for all functions and paperwork
relating to the receiving position when called upon. You will operate
necessary machinery which may include baler, compactor, and pallet
lifter in a safe and proper manner to complete your duties. You will
provide courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers, team
members, and third party vendors.
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures
for receiving all product entering the location including: verifying
actual product against packing slips, confirming product integrity, and
checking product temperatures as needed
- Initial and code invoices, log invoices, distribute to appropriate team
- Examines contents and compares with records, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipment
- Reports any receiving discrepancies to Managers and Buyer(s) to
rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required
- Delivers or routes products to appropriate departments or storage areas
- Attends all applicable trainings, and be able to use or be
certified in use of appropriate equipment (including forklifts, pallet
jacks, baler, etc.) needed for store or facility
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights
and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner
Click Apply to submit your application today!