Keenan & Associates is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers’ compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous progress and expansion, making us the 22nd largest consulting firm in the United States. This growth positions us to continue to lead the industry into the 21st century.
We currently have an exciting, career opportunity for Proposal Writer in our Pharmacy Division located in Torrance, CA office.
The Proposal Writer is responsible for developing sales and marketing materials for all Pharmacy Division products and services. This would include materials to: educate our internal and external clients and partners; support internal/external sales and prospecting efforts; create an online presence; promote our products and services at industry events. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for all Pharmacy Division products and services, working with the necessary vendors and internal subject matter experts to ensure that responses are accurate and complete, convey a consistent message regarding our value proposition, and are delivered on time.
The successful candidate will be expected to learn the technical details related to all Pharmacy Division products and services. Must be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. The candidate should be a confident leader who can connect and inspire others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze and audit current marketing tools (print and digital) to measure effectiveness, identify areas of improvement and define new areas to explore
• Leverage content and repurpose across multiple private-label offerings to ensure consistent messaging
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, brochures, and flyers for all product lines
• Create and maintain an online archive of collaterals
• Manage content and distribution of Pharmacy Division newsletter
• Assist with development and roll out of new branding campaign for the Pharmacy Division
• Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of all meeting and conference materials
• Coordinate logistics for industry events where the Pharmacy Division products and services will be promoted
• Work with key members of the Marketing team to ensure materials are polished, professional, and consistent with the Keenan brand
• Act as project manager to ensure timely and accurate responses to all RFPs
• Maintain confidential and propriety information at all times, including, but not limited to information relating to Keenan & Associates’ clients, policies, practices, etc.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidate must be detail oriented, and possess excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written). The ideal candidate will be able to organize and manage multiple priorities with acute attention to detail; build relationships and create a professional bond with internal and external customers; and excel in a fast-paced, demanding and unstructured environment.
• Five years relevant experience in the healthcare industry; PBM industry experience preferred
• General knowledge of the healthcare industry required
• Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
Keenan provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage teamwork and employee initiative - people working together is what makes Keenan a success. We invite you to share in the commitment of preserving our warm tradition, reputation and dedication to our clients. After all…What you do makes a difference!
Please apply online at www.keenan.com/careers.
Keenan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports Workplace Diversity. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.