Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerOur Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.It’s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It’s a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.We are looking to hire in all parts of San Diego County!
Responsibilities: When you join our Management Trainee Summer Internship Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you’ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.Fall interns will be exposed to all aspects of operating and managing a small business. Duties will revolve around, and include, but are not limited to: inside/outside sales, customer service, marketing, inventory management, loss control, risk management, and accounting.
At Enterprise, you won’t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.At the end of the internship, you will be required to do ateampresentation with other interns from San Diego, to showcase and articulate what you have learned during the internship program. The winning team is eligible for a $1,000 scholarship each! Qualifications: We prefer ability and/or experience in sales, customer service, leadership and management. In addition we are looking for:
Module 1:June 1st – June 2nd (Thursday and Friday)July 7th (Friday)ORModule 2:June 22nd– June 23rd(Thursday and Friday)July 14th (Friday)Presentation/Fun Day:
- Current College\University students who are scheduled to graduate byDecember 2017 or sooner.
- 6 months work experience in customer service or sales
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week and able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have an unrestricted valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- Must be ableto able to attend mandatory training dates and Final Presentation day to be eligible for this program (Must attend either Module 1 or Module 2, AND Presentation/Fun Day)