USC’s Facilities Management Services is seeking a Customer Resource Coordinator to join its team. FMS is a diverse group of innovative and talented professionals who provide high quality facilities maintenance and management services in support of education and research at the University of Southern California. FMS is committed to being fully responsive to the needs of faculty, students, staff and public, who are our customers. FMS strives to cooperate fully with all campus constituents to provide a functional and efficient facilities operation for the university. FMS values quality, transparency, dedication, collaboration, and innovation. Learn more about FMS at: www.usc.edu/fms http://bit.ly/WorkAtFMS
- Provides customer service for Facilities Management Service Customer Resource Center for service requests and work orders. Meets customer needs provides information and follows up with customers
- Acts as a liaison between Project Manager and customer. Coordinates, communicates and implements project process such as time frame for completion and costs with customer, as needed.
- Answers telephone(s). Screens and forwards calls. Responds to inquiries related to facilities operations and service requests status, as appropriate, requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures. Route calls as appropriate. Accurately take and deliver messages.
- Creates service requests and work orders. Assigns service priority and dispatches personnel. Closes work orders and enters closing notes as detailed by service technicians. Researches status work requests in order to communicate to customers
- Prepares and submits daily activity reports on service requests to ensure follow through on requests.
- Enters timecards and absences into the database software such as an online timekeeping system and the Facilities Management Information Systems (FAMIS). Researches missing time cards an incorrect data.
- Monitors critical alarms and informs management and customers on status of building alarms. Documents details on daily activity report. Prepares daily activity reports for management regarding status of work orders activity pertaining to issues such as floods, fire alarm activations and power outages.
- Track compiles and submits monthly report regarding feedback pertaining to Facilities Management Services programs and services, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The University reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Schedule: Wednesday - Friday- 11:00 am-7:30 pm and Saturday/ Sunday- 10:00 pm- 6:30 am (days off Monday & Tuesday)
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Email
Minimum Education: High school or equivalent, Specialized/technical training
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Minimum Field of Expertise: Previous customer service and/or experience.
REQ20039306 Posted Date: 03/01/2017 - Thru date - 3/6/2017 Apply Share this Job
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs.
With just one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can connect you with jobs that match your work experience.
Start matching Stay connected with University of Southern California-- Stay connected with University of Southern California Sign up to receive job alerts Email AddressSelect interests
ADDRemove Confirm Email Recently added jobs
- Host/Hostess, The Lab Los Angeles, California 4004288
- Engineer Journeyman, Module C Los Angeles, California 4119700
- AC Tech Module C Los Angeles, California 4119692
Stay connected to USC
Helpful information for applicants External applicants Internal applicants (current USC employees)
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Read USC’s Clery Act Annual Security Report Required legal notices
Interested in working for USC on a temporary basis? Contact Trojan Talent Source (operated by Kelly Services) at (800) 409-1066 or 15HD@kellyservices.com.