Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. This position will support our Automotive Department.
This is a Full Time position that will work 40 hours a week. Must be available Weekends, Holidays and evenings. Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.