Registered Nurse - Clinical Supervisor
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring Registered Nurses for a Clinical Supervisor position! If you have a passion for educating other health care professionals while also making a difference in your community, then please apply today!
Description: the Clinical Supervisor will be in charge of working alongside LVNs to coordinate care for medically fragile students in the South Bay area. This will require working as a member of a team with teachers, district RNs, parents, and caregivers to ensure that the students are receiving the best care possible.
Locations: Torrance, Long Beach, San Pedro, Inglewood, Gardena and Downey, CA
Submit your resume to Katherine (contact information below) and use this link: https://rss1.maxhealth.com/maxim/candidate.cfm to apply online today!
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Recruiter’s Name: Katherine Rocha
Recruiter’s Title: Recruiter
Recruiter’s Email: email@example.com
Compensation and Benefits
$0.00 - $0.00 / hour