EnGenius Technologies, Inc. is an industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology. The company pioneered affordable Long-Range Wireless communication solutions, and creates wireless voice and data products for home, SOHO and SMB use that are versatile, feature-rich, business-class and affordable. Our complete line of award-winning devices is designed to deliver long-range, fast speeds, robust security, and ease-of-use. Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Senao Networks, a Taiwan RF communications manufacturing company.
EnGenius Technologies is looking for someone who can combine marketing strategy and digital marketing techniques to accomplish business goals. This role needs to demonstrate knowledge with regards to the entire digital marketing space, proactively drive digital marketing strategy, craft fully integrated online campaigns, and focus on new customer acquisition and engagement. The DM Marketing is an experienced marketing professional who will work collaboratively and cross functionally to drive online traffic to company websites, optimize and evaluate site analytics, manage SEM programs, monitor ongoing SEO results, launch and expand social efforts across multiple paid platforms.
- Work with cross functional teams of product line management: creative graphics designer, technical writer, and product marketing manager to drive landing page optimization, product feed, and ad creative
- Provide insight and ideas around new opportunities in social and emerging technology.
- Test and learn to achieve best results across social space, communities, microsites, webinars, blogs.
- Actively and genuinely engage and communicate with EnGenius owned community and wider B2B audience.
- Manage paid digital marketing budget and campaign. Leverage EnGenius brand and vertical application content to execute on content marketing strategies through paid channels
- Plan and deploy SEM programs to achieve growth: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, keyword targeting, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis
- Determine appropriate success metrics that will inform current and future campaign development
- Manage monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting or traffic, spend, ROI, conversion rates, and other performance KPIs.
- Market and competitive analysis. Understand market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Responsible for creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor’s use of digital marketing programs
- Track metrics and analytics across all programs and strategize tactics to increase interest and demand. Produce regular reports and share insights with EnGenius management team.
- BA in Marketing or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience with content creation and management online such as blog, community, website.
- Ability to successfully create and execute online marketing efforts.
- Familiar with CRM systems and marketing automation tools. Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaign and driving success.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and optimize company SEO and SEM strategies.
- Measure and analyze web usage trends and utilize outcomes to modify online strategies.
- Expert in targeting, bids and pricing, A/B testing, messaging
- Measure and report performance of all DM campaigns.
- 5 years of Product Marketing experience in Data Networking domain expertise is highly preferred
EnGenius Technologies, Inc. offers an excellent compensation package, including company-paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance, company-matched 401(k) plan, Section 125 plan, paid vacation and holidays as well as a competitive commission program.