Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerEnterprise Holdingscurrently has openings for anAccounting Assistant
at our Southern California headquarters in Orange, CA. TheAccounting Assistantwill be responsible for various administrative and accounting tasks. If you have strong customer service skills, a high sense of urgency, exceptional organizational and data entry skills please apply. Candidates will be working independently and in a team environment.**Apart from religious observances, this position requires you to be available full-time, 40 hours/week between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding outstanding balances.
- Respond to credit card inquiries.
- Manage collection files and work with our collection agency with submissions and inquiries.
- Work with Regional and Branch employees to resolve various customer concerns.
- Cross-train current and new employees on all processes.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Management department as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have Intermediate to Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel
- Must have 2 years of experience in an administrativesupport position
- Must have an unrestricted valid California driver’s license with no more than 2 incidents (incidents includeall tickets, accidents, and suspensions)within the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.