Responsible for providing analytical and specialized administrative support for a specific functional area (HR, Finance, Communications, Facilities, etc.) involving complex details and advanced administrative duties generally involving work consisting of a critical or confidential nature. Provides research, analysis and reporting tasks. Collaborates with staff within and outside the department at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Essential Functions:
• Creates narrative and quantitative reports in response to routine and custom reporting requests to meet informational requirements of KP management and/or external agencies and organizations for critical financial, departmental or operational analyses.Assists with identifying requirements for end-user systems applications, developing specifications of data, maintains specialized databases/tables and oversees processes and access to safeguard data integrity.
• Tracks and analyzes monthly reports such as budget, operation activity, department metrics consolidates and analyzes for trends and variances.
• Participates in various special projects.May interact with KP executives and employees across multiple organizations, as well as external representatives.
• Serves as a liaison for the department/function to discuss complex administrative matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment.Coordinates project work schedules to meet client expectations and raises conflicting deadlines to management’s attention.
• Provides complex administrative and project support to a department head and/or senior management using advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project and/or PowerPoint).Performs other duties as required. Additional Duties: • In addition to supporting Human Resources, this position will provide calendaring support to the Public Affairs Director approximately 1 day a week.
• Minimum five (5) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
• Minimum two (2) years of functional analytical experience.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Ability to apply and use thorough knowledge of KP’s policies, practices, business processes, techniques, work standards and systems. • Ability to apply knowledge of industry practices and standards. • Intermediate Excel skills to compile and create moderately complex spreadsheets and reports. • Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, MS Project and/or Power Point) to create moderately complex presentation materials with graphs, illustrations and other forms of information and formatting. • Strong quantitative and analytical skills. • Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment. Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Primary Location:California-Sacramento-S. Sacramento Outpatient Surgical Svcs 6600 Brucev
Scheduled Hours (1-40):40
Working Hours Start:8:00 AM
Working Hours End:5:00 PM
Employee Group (Union Affiliation):Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Public Department Name:Human Resources
Job Eligible for Benefits:Yes
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.