Vacuum Atmospheres Co. has been manufacturing environmentally controlled chambers for over 40 years. We are centrally located in the Los Angeles South Bay near L. A. Int’l Airport. We have a position currently available for:
As a working supervisor the successful applicant will:
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in performing assembly and test functions.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assign duties.
- Plan flow of materials through department and develop manpower schedule to meet order ship date.
- Interface with other departments, including material control & shipping..
- Develop, recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, and quality of product.
Position includes a generous benefit package. Resumes may be submitted online to our H. R. Dept. Email:
or Fax: (310) 644-5334. E.O.E. M/F/V/D
Vacuum Atmospheres Co
H. R. Office
4650 W. Rosecrans Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
About this company
Manufacturer of controlled atmosphere glove boxes for over 40 years. Our systems are predominately used for research and development by research firms and universities across the US and export to other countries.