Overview: Equal Opportunity EmployerGain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. Through the Accounting Internship, you will be exposed to a career in which you’ll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you’ll work with fun people at a $20 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.This summer internship will pay $17/hour and will require availability for 30-32 hours per week for a 10 week minimum. The internship start date will be begin upon completion of the semester or quarter, depending on college/university.Must be available to work Monday through Thursday, 8am to 4pm, for the duration of the 10 week summer program.
Responsibilities: Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist Management with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P and A/R Functions: tax processes,cash receipts, and petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting
- Must be a rising Senior with an expected graduation date of no later than June 2018
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work Monday through Thursday, 8am to 4pm, for the duration of the 10 week summer program.