International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Technical WriterWhat You Will Be Doing- Write technical protocols and technical reports for all manufacturing stages
- Write technical procedures, SOPs, Mater Batch Production Records and other documents
- cGMP documentation
- Ensure collaboration between production department and other departments
- Propose technical improvements
- Participate in the development of the new paradigm for validation
- Perform experiments for the new process justification
- Improve quality of documentation in all peptide manufacturing stagesWhat You Need for this Position- Bachelor’s in Organic Chemistry or related
- 3 years of technical writing experience
- cGMP manufacturing and documentation standards
- Proficient with various in-process analytical methodsWhat’s In It for You- Join an established leader
- Competitive pay, bonus and rich benefits
- Excellent opportunities for growthSo, if you have technical writing experience in a cGMP environment, please apply!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Technical Writing GMP documentation standards Chemistry degree