Under the direct supervision of the Recruitment Management, provides administrative support for the recruitment services function.
• Responsible for managing all front desk functions including greeting visitors, directing high volume phone calls and walk-in inquiries to appropriate resources and provides effective customers service.
• Schedules appointments.
• Reviews applications and transfers for completeness.
• Tracks requisitions and dossiers upon request.
• Answers and directs all calls in a timely and efficient manner.
• Greets and assists all visitors and directs them appropriately.
• Reviews HR forms for completeness.
• General clerical duties to include but not limited to: filing, copying, faxing, opening and distribution of mail, job postings, data entry.
• Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: Experience
• Minimum one (1) years of clerical experience.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• PC skills to include Microsoft office software and Windows.
• Typing 30 wpm.
• Ability to perform effectively in a high volume, fast paced environment with changing priorities.
• Effective customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment. Notes: •This is a temporary position for approximately 1 year
Primary Location:California-Pasadena-Regional Offices-Walnut 393 E. Walnut St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40):40
Working Days:Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start:8:00 AM
Working Hours End:5:00 PM
Employee Group (Union Affiliation):Unrepresented Admin Clerical Support (ACS)
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Job:Human Resources / HRIS
Public Department Name:Human Resources
Job Eligible for Benefits:No
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.