Manufacturing company seeks a Graphic Designer to support business development objectives, enhance marketing campaigns, and provide graphics and communications support to the Marketing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Photography skills to assist create designs.
- Blend photography, imagery, charts, text, and multimedia elements to create high–impact designs.
- Interact with marketing professionals to develop conceptual designs.
- Customize design by request
- Design, format, and layout material (print and online) to enhance readability and draw the reader into the content.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop complex, original graphics with multiple iterations.
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the Plastpro brand, visual identity, legal guidelines, and messaging.
- Exercise judgment to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep the marketing team informed of projects and progress.
- All other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3-4 years of related work experience in Graphic Design field
- Proven skills or educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory, and information design.
- Experience in working with print vendors
- BA in Marketing and is a plus
- Prior experience in Google analytics and other statistical tracking programs a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, developing creative designs within tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and team–oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Self–starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative.
- Skills in organizing and backing up all files and well as a large photo library.
- Proficiency in Macintosh and PC platforms.
- Extremely well organized, creative person who is detail-oriented; a highly motivated self-starter, with a mature outlook and sound judgment.
Proficiency with PC and Mac platform and tools: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Basic knowledge of Sketch Up,AutoCAD or Revit is a plus.
- Technical assistance- customer service calls and emails
- Resource materials to assist company and customers in the marketing and communication activities
- Only other duties as assigned.
The ability to present ideas effectively using both oral and written skills.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Abilities to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
JM Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are protected by the Pay Transparency Rule.