This position is located in Cypress, CAPosition Summary
The Executive Assistant supports the CEO and the VP of Strategic Operations. The Executive Assistant enhances the executive team’s effectiveness by providing top-notch, high-level support. This is a dynamic role; no day is ever the same in this exciting and fast-paced environment.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the calendar of appointments for the CEO and the VP, Strategic Operations, including any travel plans for conferences and speaking engagements; receiving and triaging requests for meetings with the executive team; helping prepare for meetings including materials and/or summaries of necessary information; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Enhance the Executive Team’s effectiveness.
- Coordinate multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Maintain important documents of the organization as directed by CEO and the VP, Strategic Operations.
- Responsible for answering phones, taking messages, greeting visitors, mailing letters, and sending out faxes.
- Responsible for maintaining paper and electronic files in an organized manner.
- Scheduling conference rooms/facilities, sending invitations, arranging for needed equipment, supplies, refreshments, and food if requested for meetings.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that may be confidential.
- Preparing data, materials, presentations and information using a variety of written and electronic communication methods in a way that is professional, accurate and timely.
- Promotes positive co-worker relationships through teamwork and cooperation. Understands and supports the needs of individuals in other departments and promotes conflict resolution. Shares information, work knowledge and experience with all levels of co-workers, in a non-threatening manner. Offers assistance and promptly responds to requests.
- Demonstrates excellent execution and follow up. Communicates regularly and openly with the executives, keeps them informed and updated on relevant issues in the organization.
- Maintains high productivity and performs efficiently regardless of whether the work volume is high or low. Appropriately prioritizes work activities. Responds to difficult situations with self-control and a positive attitude. Makes decisions independently and knows when to ask for assistance. Exercises good judgment and arrives at sound decisions.
- Superb interpersonal skills; evident diplomacy; strategic mindset with strong business acumen.
- Exceptionally organized.
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communications skills
- Superior calendar, time management skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative to go beyond what is asked or expected. Detail focused, able to handle large volumes of data and ability to check work for accuracy
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Highly attuned at navigating the delicate balance between initiative-taking and seeking out input and approval.
- Proficient at maintaining and projecting a positive and professional image at all times.
- Ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities and successfully manage projects independently to completion
Job: Clerical/AdministrativePrimary Location: Lakewood, CaliforniaHospital Location: Coast HealthcareJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.