If you are a Interior Architect/ Designer with experience, please read on!
Based in the heart of Los Angeles, we specialize in multi-disciplinary design.What You Will Be DoingYou will have responsibility for providing technical leadership and documentation coordination, including development of design drawings, technical documentation, and leading project team assignments for projects which may be multiple, large, or complex in scope.What You Need for this Position- 3-7 years of professional interior design experience (with at least a year of demonstrated commercial experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Environmental Design, or Architecture
- Experience in commercial architectural interiors. Experience in residential interior design is also a plus, but not required
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers to include interfacing with dealers and coordinating purchasing; project budgeting, refined presentation skills; and site installations
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to assist with design development to include: research, concept development, drafting interior elevations, millwork, and custom furnishings
- Knowledge of the local furniture market and custom fabricators
- Hand- drawing skills preferred
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino or 3DMax, and Studio Design/Webware preferred
- Working knowledge of building codes, LEED, and accessibility regulations preferred
- Experience in directing, mentoring and coordinating project teams
- Please send your sample portfolio in low-resolution PDF or JPEG to firstname.lastname@example.org to be consideredWhat’s In It for You- Salary $70k - $900k (DOE)
- And more!So, if you are a Interior Architect/ Designer with experience, please apply today and send your sample portfolio in low-resolution PDF or JPEG to email@example.com.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills AutoCAD Revit Sketchup InDesign rhino Adobe Creative Suite 3D Studio Max