Responsible for the regulatory compliance, Joint Commission standards and related documentation for compliance standards for Norris Cancer Hospital.
Develops and oversees plant maintenance, plant operations, and grounds for NCH and leased spaces to provide proactive and responsive maintenance, testing and repairs of all mechanical, electrical facilities equipment and infrastructure. Perform routine, complex and specialized tasks involved in the above. Facilitates projects related to NCH. Works with the Administrative Director of Facilities to maintain compliance for all regulatory elements, prepare the annual department budget and tracks monthly labor, materials, and purchase of services costs.
- It is preferable that the baccalaureate degree be in mechanical engineering or a related field. The education and/or experience background must also have demonstrated the ability to write clearly such material as reports and analyses, read and interpret complex written materials, and solve complex problems logically and systematically.
- Five (5) years minimum management experience (3) of which have been spent at the middle management level in the facilities department of a hospital.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
REQ20030987 Posted Date: 03/13/2017 Apply Share this Job Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Email
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs.
With just one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can connect you with jobs that match your work experience.
Start matching Stay connected with University of Southern California-- Stay connected with University of Southern California Sign up to receive job alerts Email AddressSelect interests
ADDRemove Confirm Email Recently added jobs
- Guest Services Representative Los Angeles, California REQ20039942
- Adjunct or Visiting Faculty Position in Asian American Studies Los Angeles, California REQ20041089
- Administrative Budget Assistant Los Angeles, California REQ20040875
Stay connected to USC
Helpful information for applicants External applicants Internal applicants (current USC employees)
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at email@example.com.. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Read USC’s Clery Act Annual Security Report Required legal notices