Johanson Dielectrics, Inc., a San Fernando Valley Manufacturer with global operations that has been in business for over 40 years, is looking to hire a Staff Accountant. With the Company growing, there is a significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company encourages a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. Good work-life balance.
* General Ledger - Assist in the month-end closing process including processing of journal entries, preparing account reconciliations and financial statement review for multiple entities.
* Accounts Receivable – Cash posting for all cash receipts, review and monitoring of A/R Aging to assure timely collection per Customer terms, review and granting of credit terms depending on financial worthiness. Heavy interaction and communication with the Sales team.
* Banking – Complete daily bank reconciliations, assist in cash flow projections, schedule outgoing wires and liaison with banks.
* Commissions – Calculate Internal and 3rd party commissions on a monthly basis.
* Taxes – Filing of annual Property Tax Statements and monthly Sales Tax payments.
* Payroll – Posting of payroll journal entries and Worker’s Compensation estimates.
* Other - special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned by the VP Controller.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
* BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
* International and Manufacturing experience required
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX strongly preferred
* Knowledge of ADP and Worker’s Compensation
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.)
* Effective and professional communicator
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting; hands-on
* Ability to build effective working relationships within the department and across multiple business functions and locations
* Detail oriented and hands-on
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 9 Paid Holidays per Year, Sick Days, 100% employer paid life insurance and excellent 401k match.