Job Description Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle. JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages the activities involved in the sale of products and/or services within an established territory, for a specific product segment, or to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of BKFS revenue goals, strategies and objectives. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility, including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development, and mentoring.
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations and works with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices.
- Oversees trade show participation and participates in the planning of sales meetings.
- Prepares sales production reports for senior management.
- Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
- Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- Instills a belief in the company’s vision, mission and goals and works to establish BKFS as an industry expert and leader.
- Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers.
- May assist sales executives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
- Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
In-depth knowledge of BKFS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- A fair amount of travel is required
Senior managerial role. Directs and controls activities of a broad functional area through several managers. Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods. Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic sales plans and objectives, makes final decisions on administrative/operational matters and ensures effective achievement of objectives. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the business and/or industry. Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people. Ensures budgets and sales plans/strategies meet corporate requirements. Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization. Typically requires a minimum of twelve (12) years of management experience as well as experience in a sales related discipline.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer