Do you have an undeniable passion for helping people accomplish their dreams? Are you looking for an organization that truly puts the clients’ needs first? Do you want to make a difference in the industry?
If this so, then you have reached your destination! It’s time you become a part of our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor!
What does a Financial Engines advisor possess?
- Passion for building lifelong relationships with each and every client
- Desire to work with autonomy in an entrepreneurial culture that has the support you can trust in
- Having an unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify?
- 2-3+ years with financial services & investment industry in a client facing, service minded, sales role
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses
- A Clean U-4
What’s the Financial Engines difference?
- Top tier training, a dedicated research department, strategic marketing and back office support
- A national marketing strategy, generating substantial, qualified leads for the advisors growing book of business
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client; we typically work with a $50K and up threshold
- Competitive compensation structure within a performance driven culture so your efforts pay you
About Financial Engines:
The Mutual Fund Store is now a part of Financial Engines, and together we have become America’s largest independent investment advisor with more than $100 Billion in assets under management.We help individuals make the most of their retirement assets by providing professional investment management and advice. The Mutual Fund Store and Financial Engines were both founded in 1996 by financial services visionaries; both on the same conceptual vision to offer investment advice to average people nationwide.
The success of that vision is what brought the two companies together in time to celebrate their 20thAnniversary. Together we bring even more solutions and services to our clients. Our investment methodology, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention allow us to help more Americans get on the path to a secure retirement.
Financial Engines is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).