- Automotive Advisors / Service Writers
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Perform vehicle walk around of vehicle and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufactures specifications using maintenance menus.
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declined services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer satisfaction.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
As an Automotive Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Previous automotive maintenance and tire experience is highly preferred.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Valid U.S. driver's license
Apply online at http://www.thomasacura.com/employment/
Contact Josh or Mark at 626-915-1602