Schedules statistical analyses and development of graphical representations of data for research projects. Designs databases, oversees data collection and entry, performs statistical analyses, as directed. Provides consultation and training in software applications; oversees maintenance of computer hardware. Supervises staff, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- 1 Year
- Combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience
- Working knowledge of database, spreadsheet, word processing and statistical software programs in mainframe and personal computer environments; research & statistics.
- Programming experience in customizing applications software preferred.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
REQ20038921 Posted Date: 03/13/2017 Apply Share this Job Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Email
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs.
With just one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can connect you with jobs that match your work experience.
Start matching Stay connected with University of Southern California-- Stay connected with University of Southern California Sign up to receive job alerts Email AddressSelect interests
ADDRemove Confirm Email Recently added jobs
- Football Quality Control Analyst Los Angeles, California REQ20040924
- Chemical Lab Safety Specialist I Los Angeles, California REQ20041414
- Senior Research and Development Scientist Los Angeles, California REQ20041530
Stay connected to USC
Helpful information for applicants External applicants Internal applicants (current USC employees)
Interested in working for USC on a temporary basis? Contact Trojan Talent Source (operated by Kelly Services) at (800) 409-1066 or 15HD@kellyservices.com.
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Read USC’s Clery Act Annual Security Report Required legal notices