University Advancement - Gift Services & Data Integrity division is seeking a Gifts Specialist to join its team.
Gift Specialists are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of contributions received by the University of Southern California. Essential for individuals to be successful in this role is a thorough knowledge of the University Central Advancement’s information system or an equivalent system at another institution of higher education.
* organize and prepare financial and demographic information for efficient and accurate entry into Central
Advancement information system;
* identify gift and donor information required for complete data entry;
* balance dollar amounts to be transmitted to Restricted Fund Accounting;
* process gifts receipts and acknowledgements, review and correct information as required;
* maintain a secure environment of storing financial documents and a strict confidentially of donor information.
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Email
Minimum Education: High school or equivalent, combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education.
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Minimum Field of Expertise: General office including 6 months data entry experience.
REQ20040050 Posted Date: 01/30/2017 Apply Share this Job
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs.
With just one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can connect you with jobs that match your work experience.
Start matching Stay connected with University of Southern California-- Stay connected with University of Southern California Sign up to receive job alerts Email AddressSelect interests
ADDRemove Confirm Email Recently added jobs
- Football Quality Control Analyst Los Angeles, California REQ20040924
- Chemical Lab Safety Specialist I Los Angeles, California REQ20041414
- Senior Research and Development Scientist Los Angeles, California REQ20041530
Stay connected to USC
Helpful information for applicants External applicants Internal applicants (current USC employees)
Interested in working for USC on a temporary basis? Contact Trojan Talent Source (operated by Kelly Services) at (800) 409-1066 or 15HD@kellyservices.com.
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at email@example.com.. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Read USC’s Clery Act Annual Security Report Required legal notices