We’re a fast-paced, growing, and a downright cool Technology Company with tons of upside. We keep growing... and growing... and growing; hence, the need for someone like you. We’re currently looking to hire a full-time Technical Writer to join our team.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base salary that ranges between $60K-$90K (DOE), Bonus, Benefits, etc.What You Will Be Doing- Create marketing content: press releases, web content, success stories, newsletters, brochures, white papers, emails, direct marketing pieces, advertising, and other collateral.
- Help define key messaging for product launches and campaigns.
- Collaborate with international engineers, marketing and sales teams to create and enforce consistent and business-oriented messaging across multiple channels.
- Develop social-media strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) and animate targeted communities.
- Build relationships with press, media, and academia.What You Need for this Position- Mastery of the English language; capacity to morph your writing style (corporate, entertaining, edgy, being able to adjust) according to audiences and goals.
- Understanding of what writing for the web means (SEO, SEM).
- Multi-tasking does not scare you.
- A real interest for technical and international environments; think global, write local.
- Problem-solving, project-based and team-player mindset.
- Experience in Microsoft environment.So, if you are a Technical Writer looking for a new opportunity, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Technical Writing Documentation Social-Media Strategy Microsoft Environment Marketing Content Press Releases Web Content CAD/CAM Technical Writing - Software Documentation