The Enroller is accountable for facilitating targeted enrollment activities to help increase membership and build support for Kaiser Permanente. No benefits will be provided. All incumbents will be hired as On-Call / Per-Diem. Essential Functions:
• Facilitate enrollment activities by representing Kaiser Permanente, and transports and hands out enrollment materials and promotional items.
• Conduct purchaser meetings and presentations.
• Track and monitor open enrollment activities.
• Accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• N/A Additional Requirements:
• Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
• Good customer service skills required.
• Required Competencies: business ethics, initiative, interpersonal communication, results driven, presentation skills, change adaptability.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment. Preferred Qualifications:
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in sales and marketing preferred, ideally in health care preferred.
• Life & Disability license preferred.
• Some Knowledge of KP organization, values and products preferred.
Primary Location:California-San Diego-Mission Road Administration Building A 10990 S.D.
Scheduled Hours (1-40):1
Working Days:Mon - Fri
Working Hours Start:variable
Working Hours End:variable
Employee Group (Union Affiliation):Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level:Entry Level
Job:Insurance / Claims
Public Department Name:Medicare Sales - Senior Advantage
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Eligible for Benefits:No
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.