We are seeking a proactive business development & marketing manager for our metal fabrication division to become a key member of the Leadership Team. This is a pivotal position of vital importance, requiring a person who will play a decisive role in the growth of the company.
Position is based at local office in Anaheim with Headquarters in Los Angeles.
We are manufacturing group companies under major investor group banner based in Los Angeles. We are primarily engaged in Railway interiors and Metal component fabrication. We are full service manufacturing companies. Railway interiors division is based in Champlain, NY. Metal Fabrication shop is based in Tijuana, Mexico.
Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing, including new business development. Your advice and counsel may be sought by the President and the Executive Leadership Team on all sales and marketing matters as they relate to operational performance and long-term strategy. As a dynamic, forward-thinking person you will accept the challenge of being a key business partner that will lead to new opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop pricing strategies
- Develop new market and customers for our products
- Develop new customers for their products and our engineering and production team will produce what they need.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Consult with Engineering/Manufacturing on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Correspondence and management of various stakeholders
- Strategic planning
- Special projects
As a dynamic, forward-thinking person you will be responsible for pursuing continued business opportunities with existing customers and developing new customers.
Along with superior marketing skills you are adept at communicating at all levels within the organization. From providing counsel to the President to working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team. In all your interpersonal dealings you exhibit integrity and the desire to promote teamwork among all business units and departments. Superior organizational skills, exceptional problem resolution skills, and a strong work ethic are critical to this key position.
To succeed in this demanding role you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development and marketing. You are able to see the big picture while having fine attention to detail and willingness to “pitch in” to get any job done. A strong interest in learning and, comfort working in a fast paced environment are required. Experience using Syteline and Microsoft Office is an asset. You have to work with our Mexico plant, so bilingual preferred. Must be able to travel to Mexico as required.
If you are ready to help shape the marketing strategies of a successful organization focused on long-term growth, please contact us sending your resume and a brief cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence will remain strictly confidential.