Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!JOB SUMMARY
Assist with inventory management of accounts residing on the Time Payment desk and Control ID within EBS line of business.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Others may be assigned.
- Establish Time Payment plans, reset Time Payment plans, make phone calls and negotiate payment plans on accounts in accordance to Client policy and department practices.
- Research accounts with defaulted Time Payment Plans, determine appropriate work efforts and update account accordingly to continue on in the revenue cycle. Make phone calls and send letters to patients as needed in accordance with department practices.
- Research accounts on work list with non -Time Payment Primary status and update account accordingly to continue on in the revenue cycle.
- Collaborate with Supervisors to identify trend and potential opportunities for automation, process updates and training.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understanding of business service functions including billing, collections, insurance, and appeals
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Must have demonstrated an ability to learn within a short period of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Healthcare claim processing and payment terminology
- Customer Service skillls
- Data Entry and 10-key by touch
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years business office or related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Multiple workstations in close proximity
Job: Conifer Health SolutionsPrimary Location: Anaheim, CaliforniaHospital Location: 238-Conifer - Dallas - TXJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: 8 Hour Day Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.