Intralox, L.L.C. has an opening for an Account Manager on its Snack/Food Team. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for calling on End User accounts at the plant level and corporate level assisting in the development and implementation of strategies at specific accounts with emphasis on multi-plant corporations. This individual will primarily servicetheWestern United States and Western Canada. This individual must be located in or around Los Angeles, CA. Responsibilities
- Prospect and develop new customer relationships
- Manage commercial relationships with existing customers – liaison between Intralox and customer.
- Introduce and evaluate customers’ need for Intralox products, services, and solutions across applications
- Identify sales opportunities. Articulate and document company resources needed to bring sales to closure
- Regularly visit customer plants and corporate sites to understand customer’s production realities, identify opportunities where Intralox can bring value, and introduce products, services, and solutions to customers.
- Present Intralox management and peers with facts about customers and an accurate picture of the market so that effective strategy can be built and decisions made.
- Embrace the concept of team-based selling in performing the job. Look for opportunities to use team and company resources to further the ultimate goal of selling.
- Participate in mandatory team and company gatherings.
- Embrace the concept of “self-management” in performing the above responsibilities.
- After training in New Orleans, this position will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of strategies at specific accounts with emphasis on institutional conversions for multi-plant corporations.
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited university.
- Minimum 4 years proven industrial sales experience with solid commercial skills. Degree in engineering is preferred.
- Strong emphasis on prospecting and business development.
- The ability to travel extensively is essential. Willingness to travel up to 70%.
- Possess a positive, confident outlook along with an entrepreneurial, problem-solving personality.
- A passion for learning and growth, willingness and ability to be self-managed and the acceptance of personal responsibility for results are also vital.
- An interest and aptitude in technical industrial processes is critical.
- Industrial or warehouse / packaging sales background.
- Proven record calling on decision makers at the Plant and corporate Level.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Interest and aptitude in technical industrial processes and conveyance issues.
- Experience selling into dairy and related industries is a plus.
- Experience selling conveyor systems.